Our fast-paced Personal Injury Law Firm in Columbia, SC is growing, and we are looking to hire an experienced full-time Receptionist. We are accepting applications on a rolling basis.
Do you want to work where your effort really makes a difference?
We are looking for an “A+” player with the organizational talent to help us to expand our entrepreneurial business. The person we hire will bring a high level of energy, positivity, and can-do attitude to work every day. Our Firm is small enough that everyone is a critical part of the team, yet big enough to offer the security and benefits you want.
If you are looking for a day filled with nothing but passing along phone calls, you should move on to the next ad. But if you want a job that has a wide range of responsibilities and to come into work knowing that your day won’t look the same every day, then this might be the place for you.
This position involves administrative duties related to receiving and sorting mail, deliveries, and packages, filing, and assisting other team members, as well as interpersonal duties to assist the firm in providing a high standard of service to our clients.
Other responsibilities include:
- Answering Phones and directing calls to the appropriate attorney and/or staff member
- Greeting clients and ensuring that they are receiving top notch customer service
- Making copies
- Ordering supplies
- Light calendaring functions
- Tracking daily / weekly / monthly client goals of the firm
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows
- Must be able to general daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Superb communication skills – both written and verbal
The Receptionist position is full-time with a competitive benefits package.