The Jeffcoat Firm is experiencing rapid, well-planned growth. Our Firm is going places! We’re searching for more team members to help us meet the demands of our growing firm so we can continue to take exceptional care of our clients and our other Firm team members.
The Jeffcoat Firm has a collaborative team environment where we pull together to work on the mission of our Firm: To provide top notch legal services and unparalleled client service. We are looking for an ambitious and competitive individual that is driven to succeed and grow with us. Newly-hired attorneys will receive a signing bonus of $3,500 after the first full week of full-time work.
- A hunger to succeed and meet and exceed goals
- Spectacular client service and communication skills. Ability to maintain a positive client relationship. This is part of our core mission as a firm.
- Minimum 3+ years of personal injury experience
- Ability to manage high case volume
- Licensed and in good standing with the South Carolina Bar
- Self-starter driven by long-term career goals
- Superior writing and oral advocacy skills
Responsibilities not limited to:
- Pursue positive results in personal injury cases on behalf of injured people.
- Lead a team of non-attorney staff members to achieve client goals effectively and efficiently.
- Guide clients through the case process, answering their questions and resolving their concerns professionally.
- Prepare and present client matters to defendant representatives
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year