skip to Main Content

News: 1 dead when motorcycle and pickup collide in York Co.

CLOVER, SC – A motorcyclist died when a truck crashed into his bike on a state highway in Clover Friday morning, WBTV 3 reports.

Police say the accident occurred around 9:43 a.m. on South Carolina Highway 55 near South Carolina Highway 557. The driver of the Harley-Davidson motorcycle attempted an inappropriate turn from an eastbound lane of Highway 55. An eastbound GMC pickup truck then collided with the motorcycle.

The motorcyclist died at the scene of the wreck. Authorities have not released the name of the victim.

Neither the driver of the pickup truck nor the passenger sustained injuries in the crash.

If you’ve lost a family member in a motorcycle accident in York County, contact Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers for a free case evaluation. Our team of South Carolina motorcycle accident lawyers can review your case and determine if you deserve financial compensation. The claims process can be complicated, but having legal representation can free you up to focus on remembering your loved one. Reach us today online or by phone at (803) 855-4077.

Contact Us Today!


It's free to speak with us about your case, and if you hire us, we don't get paid unless we win.

Awards & Associations

Our Locations

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

1333 Main St #510,
Columbia, SC 29201

(803) 373-1668

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

5465 Sunset Blvd Suite B,
Lexington, SC 29072

(803) 373-1302

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

161 Elliott St SE Suite B,
Orangeburg, SC 29115

(803) 373-7593

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

749-2 University Village Dr,
Blythewood, SC 29016

(803) 592-6553

! NOTICE ! No Legal Advice Intended. This website includes general information about legal issues and developments in the law. Such materials are for informational purposes only and may not reflect the most current legal developments. These informational materials are not intended, and must not be taken, as legal advice on any particular set of facts or circumstances. You need to contact a lawyer licensed in your jurisdiction for advice on specific legal issues or problems.

Files are primarily handled in our main office in Columbia.

Back To Top