skip to Main Content

News: 1 injured in Horry Co. motorcycle crash on SC-90

CONWAY, SC – One person sustained injuries when their motorcycle crashed along a highway in Conway on Monday afternoon, reports WMBF News.

Police say the incident happened around 3:10 p.m. near the junction of SC-90 and SC-22.

Officials have not disclosed the circumstances of the crash but have shared that medics transported the injured party to the hospital.

Roads were closed for a period of time in the vicinity of the accident while crews cleared the scene.

Our team will work to update the blog if we learn more about how the crash happened and the condition of the victim.

If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident in Horry County, don’t attempt to navigate the complex claims process on your own. The South Carolina motorcycle accident lawyers at Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers can help determine if you could be owed compensation for things like medical bills, lost wages, property damage, and pain and suffering. Reach us today online or by phone at (803) 855-4077 for a free case evaluation.

Contact Us Today!


It's free to speak with us about your case, and if you hire us, we don't get paid unless we win.

Awards & Associations

Our Locations

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

1333 Main St #510,
Columbia, SC 29201

(803) 373-1668

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

5465 Sunset Blvd Suite B,
Lexington, SC 29072

(803) 373-1302

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

161 Elliott St SE Suite B,
Orangeburg, SC 29115

(803) 373-7593

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

749-2 University Village Dr,
Blythewood, SC 29016

(803) 592-6553

! NOTICE ! No Legal Advice Intended. This website includes general information about legal issues and developments in the law. Such materials are for informational purposes only and may not reflect the most current legal developments. These informational materials are not intended, and must not be taken, as legal advice on any particular set of facts or circumstances. You need to contact a lawyer licensed in your jurisdiction for advice on specific legal issues or problems.

Files are primarily handled in our main office in Columbia.

Back To Top