skip to Main Content

News: 1 injured in N Myrtle Beach single-vehicle crash

MYRTLE BEACH, SC – One person was hurt when a pickup truck crashed into a tree in North Myrtle Beach on Wednesday afternoon, reports WMBF news.

Local fire rescue crews responded to the crash before 5 p.m. near the intersection of 6th Avenue South and Hillside Drive.

Officials have not provided many details regarding the circumstances of the accident but say one person was hospitalized. It is unclear why the pickup truck veered from the roadway.

The incident is currently under investigation. Our team will work to update the blog if further information becomes available.

If you’ve been injured in a car accident in Horry County, we know you are hurting. Car accidents can be overwhelming, but having a lawyer can help. The South Carolina car accident attorneys at Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers will prioritize your case and work to determine if you are owed financial compensation for your pain and suffering. Reach out to us today online or by phone at (803) 373-1668 for a free consultation.

Contact Us Today!


It's free to speak with us about your case, and if you hire us, we don't get paid unless we win.

Awards & Associations

Our Locations

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

1333 Main St #510,
Columbia, SC 29201

(803) 373-1668

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

5465 Sunset Blvd Suite B,
Lexington, SC 29072

(803) 373-1302

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

161 Elliott St SE Suite B,
Orangeburg, SC 29115

(803) 373-7593

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

749-2 University Village Dr,
Blythewood, SC 29016

(803) 592-6553

! NOTICE ! No Legal Advice Intended. This website includes general information about legal issues and developments in the law. Such materials are for informational purposes only and may not reflect the most current legal developments. These informational materials are not intended, and must not be taken, as legal advice on any particular set of facts or circumstances. You need to contact a lawyer licensed in your jurisdiction for advice on specific legal issues or problems.

Files are primarily handled in our main office in Columbia.

Back To Top