skip to Main Content

News: Injuries reported in Anderson Co. rollover on SC-81

ANDERSON CO., SC – A morning crash involving an overturned truck closed down part of Highway 81 in Anderson County today, reports Fox Carolina.

The incident happened at 8:44 a.m. near the intersection of Highway 81 and Cox Drive, which is between Williamston and Pelzer.

Authorities have not commented on how the crash happened. They did report injuries from the wreck and said that emergency crews had to rescue a person from inside or around the overturned vehicle.

Officials closed all lanes of Highway 81 between Cox Drive and Campbell Road while crews responded to the crash.

Our team will work to update the blog if we receive additional information about injuries or the circumstances of the collision.

If you’ve been hurt in car accident in Anderson County, you could benefit greatly from having an attorney on your side. The South Carolina car accident lawyers at Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers will consider every aspect of your case and fight to secure compensation for your pain and suffering. Reach us today online or by phone at (803) 855-4077 for a free case evaluation.

Contact Us Today!


It's free to speak with us about your case, and if you hire us, we don't get paid unless we win.

Awards & Associations

Our Locations

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

1333 Main St #510,
Columbia, SC 29201

(803) 373-1668

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

5465 Sunset Blvd Suite B,
Lexington, SC 29072

(803) 373-1302

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

161 Elliott St SE Suite B,
Orangeburg, SC 29115

(803) 373-7593

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

749-2 University Village Dr,
Blythewood, SC 29016

(803) 592-6553

! NOTICE ! No Legal Advice Intended. This website includes general information about legal issues and developments in the law. Such materials are for informational purposes only and may not reflect the most current legal developments. These informational materials are not intended, and must not be taken, as legal advice on any particular set of facts or circumstances. You need to contact a lawyer licensed in your jurisdiction for advice on specific legal issues or problems.

Files are primarily handled in our main office in Columbia.

Back To Top