skip to Main Content

News: Officer injured in 2-vehicle Charleston Co. crash

MOUNT PLEASANT, SC – A car collided with a police cruiser Friday morning in Mount Pleasant, hurting a police officer and causing significant property damage.

ABC4 News reports that the crash occurred at 11:10 a.m. at the intersection of Rifle Range Road and Main Canal Drive.

Police say a car crashed into the cruiser after turning left onto Rifle Range Road.

The officer driving the cruiser sustained injuries, though the severity of those injuries remains unclear. The six occupants of the other vehicle were not hurt in the crash.

The incident caused the police cruiser to collide with a fence and resulted in significant damage to the police vehicle.

If you’ve been hurt in a car accident in Charleston County, you may be due financial compensation for your pain and suffering. We know that car accidents can be overwhelming, but you don’t have to walk through the legal process on your own. Our team of South Carolina car accident attorneys at Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers will prioritize your case. Contact us right away online or by phone at (803) 373-1668 to schedule your free consultation.

Contact Us Today!


It's free to speak with us about your case, and if you hire us, we don't get paid unless we win.

Awards & Associations

Our Locations

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

1333 Main St #510,
Columbia, SC 29201

(803) 373-1668

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

5465 Sunset Blvd Suite B,
Lexington, SC 29072

(803) 373-1302

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

161 Elliott St SE Suite B,
Orangeburg, SC 29115

(803) 373-7593

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

749-2 University Village Dr,
Blythewood, SC 29016

(803) 592-6553

! NOTICE ! No Legal Advice Intended. This website includes general information about legal issues and developments in the law. Such materials are for informational purposes only and may not reflect the most current legal developments. These informational materials are not intended, and must not be taken, as legal advice on any particular set of facts or circumstances. You need to contact a lawyer licensed in your jurisdiction for advice on specific legal issues or problems.

Files are primarily handled in our main office in Columbia.

Back To Top