skip to Main Content

News: Windsor woman killed in single-vehicle Aiken crash

AIKEN, SC – A 20-year-old woman died Wednesday evening after her car crashed along a roadway just west of the Charleston Highway in Aiken, reports WRDW 12 News.

Police say the incident occurred at 6:53 p.m. in the area of Woodward Drive and Deloach Way.

The investigation thus far indicates that the westbound driver of a 2007 Acura TL sedan veered to the eastbound side of Woodward Drive, ran off of the roadway, and crashed into a tree.

The unrestrained victim, identified as Sara E. Lott from Windsor, died at the scene of the crash.

Police are still investigating the cause of the accident.

If you’ve lost a loved one in a car accident in Aiken County, we know you are overwhelmed and grieving. The South Carolina car accident lawyers at Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers will make your case a top priority and help determine if you could be eligible for compensation for things like medical costs, funeral costs, and lost wages. Reach us today online or by phone at (803) 855-4077 for a free case evaluation.

Contact Us Today!


It's free to speak with us about your case, and if you hire us, we don't get paid unless we win.

Awards & Associations

Our Locations

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

1333 Main St #510,
Columbia, SC 29201

(803) 373-1668

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

5465 Sunset Blvd Suite B,
Lexington, SC 29072

(803) 373-1302

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

161 Elliott St SE Suite B,
Orangeburg, SC 29115

(803) 373-7593

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

749-2 University Village Dr,
Blythewood, SC 29016

(803) 592-6553

! NOTICE ! No Legal Advice Intended. This website includes general information about legal issues and developments in the law. Such materials are for informational purposes only and may not reflect the most current legal developments. These informational materials are not intended, and must not be taken, as legal advice on any particular set of facts or circumstances. You need to contact a lawyer licensed in your jurisdiction for advice on specific legal issues or problems.

Files are primarily handled in our main office in Columbia.

Back To Top