skip to Main Content

News: 1 hospitalized in single-car wreck in Myrtle Beach

MYRTLE BEACH, SC – Police are investigating a Myrtle Beach crash that injured one person on Wednesday night in the Carolina Forest, reports WMBF News.

Police say the incident happened around 7:45 p.m. near the intersection of Waccamaw Boulevard and Tidewater Road.

Authorities have not commented on the circumstances of the accident but say the vehicle appears to have collided with a utility pole.

The wreck caused road closures and delays as utility crews and law enforcement responded to the scene.

Our team will work to update the blog if we receive further information regarding how the crash happened or the severity of the victim’s injuries.

If you’ve been hurt in a car accident in the Myrtle Beach area, you deserve legal representation. The South Carolina car accident attorneys at Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers will consider your case from every angle and fight for you to receive fair compensation for your damages and suffering. Reach us today online or by phone at (803) 855-4077 for a free case evaluation.

Contact Us Today!


It's free to speak with us about your case, and if you hire us, we don't get paid unless we win.

Awards & Associations

Our Locations

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

1333 Main St #510,
Columbia, SC 29201

(803) 373-1668

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

5465 Sunset Blvd Suite B,
Lexington, SC 29072

(803) 373-1302

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

161 Elliott St SE Suite B,
Orangeburg, SC 29115

(803) 373-7593

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

749-2 University Village Dr,
Blythewood, SC 29016

(803) 592-6553

! NOTICE ! No Legal Advice Intended. This website includes general information about legal issues and developments in the law. Such materials are for informational purposes only and may not reflect the most current legal developments. These informational materials are not intended, and must not be taken, as legal advice on any particular set of facts or circumstances. You need to contact a lawyer licensed in your jurisdiction for advice on specific legal issues or problems.

Files are primarily handled in our main office in Columbia.

Back To Top