skip to Main Content

News: 3 hurt in rollover with entrapment in NW Horry Co.

GALIVANTS FERRY, SC – Three people went to the hospital after a two-vehicle accident involving a box truck in Galivants Ferry late Thursday morning, reports abc15 News.

Response crews say the crash happened around 11:53 a.m. near the intersection of Jordanville Road and Mill Swamp Road.

Officials have not yet commented on how the crash happened. They have reported entrapment and a fuel leak that occurred when the box truck overturned.

Medics at the scene reported serious injuries and three hospitalizations. Horry County Fire Rescue urged people to avoid the area while they worked to clear the scene and clean up the fuel spill.

The incident remains under investigation.

If you’ve been injured in a truck accident in Horry County, you could benefit greatly from having legal representation. The South Carolina truck accident lawyers at Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers will consider your case from every angle and fight for any compensation you deserve for your pain and suffering. Reach us today online or by phone at (803) 855-4077 for a free case evaluation.

Contact Us Today!


It's free to speak with us about your case, and if you hire us, we don't get paid unless we win.

Awards & Associations

Our Locations

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

1333 Main St #510,
Columbia, SC 29201

(803) 373-1668

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

5465 Sunset Blvd Suite B,
Lexington, SC 29072

(803) 373-1302

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

161 Elliott St SE Suite B,
Orangeburg, SC 29115

(803) 373-7593

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

749-2 University Village Dr,
Blythewood, SC 29016

(803) 592-6553

! NOTICE ! No Legal Advice Intended. This website includes general information about legal issues and developments in the law. Such materials are for informational purposes only and may not reflect the most current legal developments. These informational materials are not intended, and must not be taken, as legal advice on any particular set of facts or circumstances. You need to contact a lawyer licensed in your jurisdiction for advice on specific legal issues or problems.

Files are primarily handled in our main office in Columbia.

Back To Top