skip to Main Content

News: Teen dies in Pendleton single-car crash

PENDLETON, SC – A collision involving only one vehicle killed a 16-year-old driver on a highway in north Anderson County early Sunday morning, reports WCBD News 2.

Police say the accident occurred around 2:10 a.m. on State Highway 76 near Lafrance Road in Pendleton when the teen’s eastbound 2013 Chrysler crossed through the westbound side of the road and left the highway. The vehicle then collided with a utility pole.

The coroner pronounced the teen dead at the scene of the accident and speculated that he may have fallen asleep at the wheel.

The incident remains under investigation.

If you’ve lost a family member in a car accident in Anderson County, Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers can evaluate your case and determine if you might be owed financial compensation. Our team of South Carolina car accident lawyers can simplify the complex claims process for you so that you can focus your energy on remembering your loved one. Contact us today online or by phone at (803) 855-4077 for a free case consultation.

Contact Us Today!


It's free to speak with us about your case, and if you hire us, we don't get paid unless we win.

Awards & Associations

Our Locations

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

1333 Main St #510,
Columbia, SC 29201

(803) 373-1668

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

5465 Sunset Blvd Suite B,
Lexington, SC 29072

(803) 373-1302

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

161 Elliott St SE Suite B,
Orangeburg, SC 29115

(803) 373-7593

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

749-2 University Village Dr,
Blythewood, SC 29016

(803) 592-6553

! NOTICE ! No Legal Advice Intended. This website includes general information about legal issues and developments in the law. Such materials are for informational purposes only and may not reflect the most current legal developments. These informational materials are not intended, and must not be taken, as legal advice on any particular set of facts or circumstances. You need to contact a lawyer licensed in your jurisdiction for advice on specific legal issues or problems.

Files are primarily handled in our main office in Columbia.

Back To Top