skip to Main Content

News: Passenger killed in Colleton Co. ATV rollover crash

COLLETON COUNTY, SC – One man died, and another went to jail following an ATV accident that occurred on private property Saturday afternoon near Adams Run, WYFF 4 reports.

Police say the crash happened around 2:15 p.m. in the area of Lowndes Landing Road and Parkers Ferry Road.

The full circumstances of the incident are unclear, but authorities say a passenger died when a Can Am side-by-side ATV vehicle overturned. Officials have not disclosed the identity of the victim.

The driver of the ATV, whom police have identified as 40-year-old Lee Rollin McClary, was arrested and charged with felony driving under the influence resulting in death.

If you’ve lost a family member in a car accident in Colleton County due to another party’s negligence, you need legal representation. The South Carolina car accident attorneys at Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers will prioritize your case and fight for justice on behalf of your loved one. Contact us today online or by phone at (803) 855-4077 for a free consultation.

Contact Us Today!


It's free to speak with us about your case, and if you hire us, we don't get paid unless we win.

Awards & Associations

Our Locations

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

1333 Main St #510,
Columbia, SC 29201

(803) 373-1668

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

5465 Sunset Blvd Suite B,
Lexington, SC 29072

(803) 373-1302

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

161 Elliott St SE Suite B,
Orangeburg, SC 29115

(803) 373-7593

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

749-2 University Village Dr,
Blythewood, SC 29016

(803) 592-6553

! NOTICE ! No Legal Advice Intended. This website includes general information about legal issues and developments in the law. Such materials are for informational purposes only and may not reflect the most current legal developments. These informational materials are not intended, and must not be taken, as legal advice on any particular set of facts or circumstances. You need to contact a lawyer licensed in your jurisdiction for advice on specific legal issues or problems.

Files are primarily handled in our main office in Columbia.

Back To Top