skip to Main Content

NEWS: 3 hospitalized after 2-vehicle collision in Conway

CONWAY, SC – South Carolina DPS is investigating a crash that involved two vehicles and injured three people on Tuesday morning in central Horry County.

WBTW News 13 reports that the accident happened around 10:14 a.m. in the area of North Highway 17 and Harris Short Cut Road.

Horry County Fire Rescue responded to the scene and asked drivers to avoid the area until further notice.

Three people went to the hospital with injuries following the crash. Officials have not yet commented on the severity of the injuries or the circumstances surrounding the accident.

Our team will work to update the blog if additional details become available.

If you’ve been hurt in a car accident in Horry County, contact Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers for help navigating the complex claims process. We know you are overwhelmed, but our team of South Carolina car accident attorneys will fight to get you the justice you deserve for your pain and suffering. Contact us today online or by phone at (803) 373-1668 to schedule a free case evaluation.

Contact Us Today!


It's free to speak with us about your case, and if you hire us, we don't get paid unless we win.

Awards & Associations

Our Locations

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

1333 Main St #510,
Columbia, SC 29201

(803) 373-1668

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

5465 Sunset Blvd Suite B,
Lexington, SC 29072

(803) 373-1302

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

161 Elliott St SE Suite B,
Orangeburg, SC 29115

(803) 373-7593

Jeffcoat Injury and Car Accident Lawyers

749-2 University Village Dr,
Blythewood, SC 29016

(803) 592-6553

! NOTICE ! No Legal Advice Intended. This website includes general information about legal issues and developments in the law. Such materials are for informational purposes only and may not reflect the most current legal developments. These informational materials are not intended, and must not be taken, as legal advice on any particular set of facts or circumstances. You need to contact a lawyer licensed in your jurisdiction for advice on specific legal issues or problems.

Files are primarily handled in our main office in Columbia.

Back To Top